Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I hate nights when you just can't fall asleep. I was jumping from one random thought to the next, my brain would not just settle down and shut off. I ended up drinking so much water as I tried to drift off to sleep, cause it was quite warm, that I had to get up to pee before I was ever going to be able to sleep. I HATE that.
On Reality TV front, I am disappointed Lauren said good-bye on "For Love or Money" last night because she was so open and honest that she thought Rob is an idiot (which he is) and because of that, she was just in it for the money. I hope Erin can manage to feign feelings for him and just go for the million. Oh - and Sharon and I are now master sluthers. We were able to deduce Lauren was going home at the first commercial break. Why? Because when they showed a clip of Rob "discovering" the secrets of the cheques, Lauren's cheque was not present. There are so many ways they could have done this show. I think it also could have been intresting had the girls not known about the money but it was just offered to the "winner" at the end of it.