Ok - a third post for the day. Lately I have been wondering if they would ever come out with a gay version of The Bachelor. After I thought about this for a moment, I didn't think the idea would ever actually fly as all the eligbile bachelors would probably just hook up with each other rather than the main Bachelor. Sit tight though folks, because Bravo (not mainstream channel but that's fine) is airing "Boy Meets Boy" this summer! However there is an evil twist. Some of the bachelors are actually straight and have been paid to act gay! Yowza! And we don't get to know which ones! Apparently the show hopes to challenge peoples perceptions of gays and straights.
On other reality tv news, I am throughly enjoying For Love or Money. The girls are 100 times classier than the guy, so you totally don't feel bad when some of them admit they are after the money. Next week, he finds out about the secret, not like we didn't see that coming though! Oh...and another show starts up soon but I'll quickly discard it once it's confirmed Canadians are ineligible to compete. It's called Paradise Hotel for those intrested. I am such a reality tv junkie. But really I only watch 5 hours of TV a week. (Yes, 3 of those hours are Reality based.)

<< Home