Thursday, June 26, 2003

Yesterday I broke out Original Survivor (aka Season 1). Ohhhh, it is just incomparably better than any other Survivor season. Survivor (1) is an escape for me, there's just some magical power it has over me.
In other news, my age has begun to sink in. Not my actual age per se but just this feeling of olderness. Congratulations to Caroline, one of my closest friends from Uxbridge, on getting engaged. Whoopy! Now this is the first engagment of one of my cloesest friends so it feels really weird. I can't handle it.
Oh- so birthday post information. I do remember most of the festing. It was great to see a slew of people I haven't seen in awhile. We got ID'ed far too often however. Heauther's service was t-rible. There was a stag going on at McMullens and some of us made friends with the guys because we wanted thier "I LOVE NY" shirt. Cat and I ditched the straight folks when Michael arrived, just in time I might add, to head to Ren where I was sooooo pleasantly surprised to find almost all my favourite homos there. THe following morning at breakfast, we ran into our favourite guys from the stag! HA, that was fun.