Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I really dont want to go to class (criminal profiling) today. We learn somewhat intresting stuff but are never going to be tested on it, our mark is based 90% on group work and because we have a kick ass group there are no worries. Alas I will go as I enjoy the people in the class, and those who I detest I still enjoy listening to them so I have somebody to berate later. I hope at least my group is there (but I fear not) or else I won't know what to do with myself.
In other news, I still haven't worked out since I killed my arms (which are almost back to feeing normal). Sharon and I are falling behind on our summer of Six Feet Under. I need a job for 6 weeks starting July 29 or else I have no clue what I will do with myself. Yucky - this problem is so gross and I keep avoiding it, I need to figure it out soon. I'll blog about it tomorrow to explain.