Thursday, July 03, 2003

So I updated the list of blogs I read, as most other people have been doing the same so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon as we know that's what I like to do. But for some reason, Joel's refuses to show up! (edited to add: it wont even work here!) I will keep trying though Jolie. I also thought I'd do a quick run down of the connections to people listed.
Aaron is an ex.
Andrea lived with me on North A back in first year. Now she is in London on a work term.
Caitlin is like best friends with David.
David is Joel's boy. Met him cause he's a gay boy in psych.
Dustin is a don at Guelph, met him thorugh Nic's blog and through Michael.
Joel is David's boy. Met him cause he's dating a gay boy in psych.
Mark's last name is Schaan. Don't we all know who Mark is? Mark and I donned one year together.
Matt's last name is Goyer. Don't all bloggers conenct to him somehow? I know him through Nat.
Michael I met through Aaron. I think they liked to kiss while Aaron and I were broken up for the 2nd time.
Ming hung out with us North A kids.
Nat was another North A girl. She's in Seattle on a work term. She's dating Matt.
Nic is my best friend. He doesn't update the blog too much. We're hoping he survives this summer in Sarnia.
Ryan is a guy I went on a date with and he's randomly connected in a few ways.
Zal is a co-worker of David's who has lots of pop culture knowledge. I have only met him twice and he forgets one of the times.