So I went in for the results of my blood test day, to confirm/deny that I have mono. Sit myself down in Dr Stecco's little office and he casually tells me I DO NOT HAVE MONO. Yippy! It's some type of bacterial infection so I get a prescription for antibiotices and off I leave. I was giving Dr. Stecco the benefit of the doubt, but I really shouldn't have and should have listened to all my friends who had good (well good bad) stories about him. I really should have paid more attention to Matt's piece of evidence, having been told mono several times but the tests always negative.
Anyhow though, now that the whole world has heard I have mono- it's just not true. Please pass this info along. Adam will be safe to kiss in 10 days. And good to party and have fun with too!

<< Home