Wow. I definately think For Love or Money takes the cake as having the best twists on a reality tv show. They are the best twists because they make sense to occur, yet you still don't see them coming. Before watching tonights episode, I told myself the best possible outcome would be Rob picking Erin but then her picking the million dollars. But I was wrong, the best possible outcome was the above plus allowing Erin a second chance to find love.
For those of you lagging on what the twist was...after Rob made his selection (which I say was highly influenced by the producers to get the outcome they wanted), Erin sat with her million dollar cheque as we watched the full moon rise. Then 3 WEEKS LATER, a limo pulls up to the house and Erin has returned. She goes to the secret room where she is offered another chance to decide between love or money. The idiotic host offers that if she burns her cheque, they will bring 15 eligible bachelors into the house who will compete for her love and a million dollars. That is right, exact same scenario! They will have no idea of what Erin has already gone through but she will know everything. Ultimately if the man she selects also chooses her (over the money) then she will win him and TWO MILLION! But HELLO...what guy isn't going to pick her - she is great! I think she could turn me straight and Sharon lesbian.

<< Home