Ahhh, Buddy's. Good times, major fun times. I headed to Toronto via the GO bus and walked to Erica's for pre-drinking and chit chat times. Then the boys (Michael, Joel, and David) arrived and whisked me away to what is fast becoming my favourite bar. (Just have to be careful not to overdo it) I met Kalen, Aaron's future roomate. She is fun, I can see her and Aaron getting along just fine. I tried to outdance some crazy boy in a toque, but we ended up just dancing together and thinking we were the best dancers there (did I mention I was very drunk). The night flew by, and before I knew it I was headed "home" to Waterloo with Ryan. Luckily, he was kind engough to stop on McDonalds for post-drinking food. Yummy Nugets. So I ended up getting a mesly 5 hours of sleep in my bed in Waterloo, then Krista picked me up and we drove back to Uxbridge. GTFT.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home