Crapnadian Idol is wearing thin on me. No one really impresses me like American Idol did. For Love or Money has all the right twists and turns though to keep me hooked. My million dollars is that Paige is next weeks surprise visitor. I am very impressed with the producers of this show, and one of them happens to be famous kids game show host JD Roth. He's also producing and hosting kid's survivor rip-off Endurance.
In my own reality, my lounging by the pool continues. My red from Thurs/Fri has turned into brown. I finished my pleasure book, turns out I had indeed previously read it (ridiculous). I also re-watched all 3 parts of Stephen King's "Storm of the Century" mini-series thinking I never got to see it all, but I most definately had. Next time I think I am good at predicting something, it's definately because I already knew the outcome.
I also may be returning to Buddys on Saturday, anyone care to join me?

<< Home