Thursday, August 21, 2003

The first bout of boredom has hit today. It's causing me to be very thoughtful into my current state of affairs. I have been trying to figure out if I want to be in a relationship right now or not. I am 99.9% sure that I am heading out of Ontario in January, so it's not like a relationship would be long term for me. I do like the idea of someone in my life who would be a constant though over these months. I also like my own independence. Lots of people worry about being lonely for the rest of their lives, I used to have the same worry but haven't lately. I'm only 23, I'm having fun with my life and really enjoying it. I have plenty of time to worry about being lonely (that is, while looking for the one) but that time isn't now. What am I saying? Does it sound like I want a relationship or not? I am happy as is, so why not just carry on with things as they are? Because I have carried on with things as they are for awhile now, I like change. I still don't know what I'm saying. I am sure I will figure it out when the time is right.