I am sure you all must be thinking "Geez, Adam didn't update over the weekend, that must mean he had a damn good rockin' weekend!" No, of course not, who am I kidding? Friday night I attempted to do some last minute studying for my distance ed final but I just had my fill of it. So I called it an early night and entered dream world (which for me is always entertaining).
Wrote my final early Saturday morning in Oshawa, it was fine. I think I did well but I know some people who took this course last summer and they thought they did well on the exam but really bombed it. We'll see, either way I am fairly confident my average is on the upswing. That afternoon I was stung by my second wasp since being home in Uxbridge. My dad unsucessfuly tried to kill the bees after my first run-in, but unfortunately he used ant killer, so the wasps are still around.
Saturday night, I "celebrated" and went to one of the few Uxbridge pubs with my friend Amy for a few drinks. I learnt that Amy is ridicously competitive, somehow she managed a bathroom break in 1min 15sec, all to beat my time of 1min 30sec (which involved secret running and no hand washing).
Finally Sunday gave me some sun and thus fun by the pool. I have taken up pleasure reading again but it's just your general run-of-the-mill-best-selling-you-can-predict-the-ending type of book. I keep saying I'll read Harry Potter or something worthwile but that has yet to happen.

<< Home