Last night was indeed good fun at super cheap midnight madness at the Ex. It was crazy busy for the first little while but despite the length of the lines, they moved quick (perhaps because the carnies don't bother checking your safety restraints.) I could barely handle all the hooched up folks, yes it is important to look nice when you are going out but being hoochified is not necessary. Hannah Sung was a few people behind us in line at one point but apparently I was the only one who found this interesting. She seemed bigger in real life, as opposed to how most TV people seem smaller in real life.
We made it home for 5am, and I got 5 hours of sleep before being woken up to pack in order for my grandparents to have my bedroom for tonight. It's quite sad to have this great vacation come to an end. I will hopefully soon be a millionaire and be able to return to this way of life.

<< Home