Last night, went to The Roost (a hybrid of Swiss Chalet) with Jess, Krista, and Kristin. It was good to hang out with the girls again. Definately looking forward to more of it this summer. We went crazy though when we moved in from the patio (due to mosquitos) as inside was freakin' freezing! Also inside, by about 10pm, it started to fill up with some younger Uxbridge kids who we recognized from high school (including Krisitn's brother). It wasn't as interesting as running into people who we actually knew, (I am all about that this summer), but it was interesting nonetheless. The oddest part was they're now of age and were ordering drinks! That aged us pretty quickly.
In about 20 minutes, I'll be leaving for Ottawa with Jess and Krista. It's my first real time going so I'll hopefully be doing all the major touristy things. Andréa lives right around the corner from the market, so apparently that is good news when we go out drinking. I do think this car ride may kill me though. I used to be able to handle 3 hour car rides (to Kingston) but haven't done that in forever so I have grown accustomed to the quick 2 hours to Waterloo. Luckily, we'll be taking turns driving so that should spice things up.
Ahhh, it is good to be home.

<< Home