Sandra and I headed down to Toronto yesterday afternoon to visit with her sister. Basically, we got out of Uxbridge, which felt so amazing and relaxing. We didn't do much, just a bit of walking around and dinner but it was just what was needed. We may make a weekly tradition out of it on Tuesdays. Whenever I go to the city, it just reiterates I want to live in the city more. I really need to buckle down and figure out what kind of career I want to persue.
I have far too much to say about reality tv happenings, so here's my Coles notes about those I am watching this summer.
Canadian Idol - eeee. Not as enjoyable as American Idol.
For Love or Money 2 (aka The Erin Show) - Erin again shows how great she is, with her comment about Rob's return "What is he thinking?"
Big Brother - Alison sucks ass. Nathan is a closet case. Erika and Jack should get Jun on their side.
Cupid - As much as Robert would make a bad pair for Lisa, I want him to stick around past the other guys without a chance because he adds such humor. I love Laura's comments about him. "Because you luv her" The combination of Laura and Robert had me laughing out loud last night. They should hook up.

<< Home