Watching these MTV Video Music Awards, and waiting for Jun from BB4 to make her appearance, I thought why are they called Video Music Awards? Aren’t they Music Videos? It’s definitely a toss-up between the awards and some US Open tennis action. I missed most of Madonna’s opening number though – heard it was some fun. Well I am sure I will catch it when it’s replayed like 500 times on MuchMusic.
About to head out to Midnight Madness at the CNE. Only $12 and you get in and unlimited rides from 11pm to 3am. Going to be a long night but hopefully highly enjoyable.
Today I talked again with Toque Boy. He is very interesting and amusing to talk with. No plans for anything but I am to give him a call net time we head out in Toronto. Then there was Housemate Chris, we chatted about getting excited for this living arrangement in the fall, definitely good times! Finally Janna. I talked to her and we began to get caught up about our summers, she promised to visit me at work next week – thank goodness because I fear there won’t be any internet there and working 10 hours (till 2am) each night may cause the loss of my sanity, especially considering my current lifestyle.

<< Home