Friday, August 08, 2003

We are taking care of my mom's friends golden retrevier for 10 days. He happens to be the brother of our golden so they get along fine. The thing with golden retreivers (well the males at least) is that they are extremly friendly and a real people dog. They just love when people arrive at the house. Now, they express their excitement by barking! They don't get this is meant to scare away intruders, not to welcome people. The barking isn't usually that bad when we just have our dog here but with the two of them combined, they bark at the smallest thing. And they are almsot trying to out do each other. Sometimes they start barking at nothing, no one coming down the driveway. Grrrr. It's really quite annoying. I have had a headache for the past 3 days now, not sure if it's attributable to them or not, we will see if I am headache free once brother dog leaves. ANNND, my parents are going to get another golden for themselves in September. Phew, I'll be gone by then.