Yesterday was Wonderland goodness. Ryanne had some free tickets so she invited Michelle and I to go along. We hit up Splashworks first, where I demonstrated how much giving yourself a push off on the way down a waterslide really helps. There were lines everywhere despite the lack of sun and the increasing winds. Little kids dont seem too afraid of big people it seems now a day as they had no problem hitting you as they swam by in the wave pool.
After Splashworks closed up we headed to the newer rides that we had never been on. Despite these weren't roller coasters, they were still lots of fun (and had much shorter line ups than your typical coaster). I am very sad though as you have to have a child accompany you in order to go in the Scooby Doo Haunted House, that is unfortunate. I found rides involving heights to be ten times scarier at night, or else I have just become afraid of heights.
Overall, it was another great enjoyable day. I have really lucked out with this time in Uxbridge. It all comes to an end Saturday however - heading back then to Waterloo as I have had some major shifts offered to me at work and it looks like I may make engough money this first week to pay for September rent already. Huge bonus! But I still will need/want another part time job.

<< Home