Monday, September 22, 2003

Getting up early so I could have breakfast before work turned out to not be such a great idea. I awoke early and got dressed and ready for Ground Zero in record time. The problem being that now it was too early to leave for work so I got back into bed for another 10 minutes. But then I get a call from work "Adam, are you coming in today?" I say yes, at 8pm when I am supposed to. "And what time is it Adam now?" I look over to the clock and somehow it is now 8:15, apparently I passed right out in bed again (so sleepy in fact I didnt even hear the phone ring). Luckily I was dressed and ready to go. With my trusty bike, I was there in 5 minutes. Good thing I made it in because today was a killer busy day (which means a killing in tips finally).