It's slighty fun not checking email for a few days, although it drives me crazy not being able to check. Although I had 26 new emails, 10 were real ones! It was such a nice ratio change. I also had to get back up to date with the blog world. This has only been since Sunday night that I was without net connection, what the hell will I do when I head out to BC and won't even have a computer or let alone money to pay for internet??
Good news kinda, Ground Zero is openning again. Good news for me because I got back in without any problems and will be working MWF's. The catch, it's now strictly a breakfast cafe. Open from about 7:30-11am each morning. It may turn out to be a rough scedule when one job = late nights and the other job = early mornings. But the best news about this job is it should allow me to take the sign language course and yoga as well as I will have most weekends off! I just hope tips are as decent as they were last time and it'll be a great term. And it won't be the same without some of my regular customers.

<< Home