Friday, September 05, 2003

Last night Myron (aka Toque Boy) came up for a visit. We rented Swimfan, (a good waste of time), and ate cheesecake. The orginal idea was that I would be home alone and bored to tears but I was surprised as Housemate Chris moved in last night for good! Then this afternoon while forcing Myron to watch Six Feet Under (the pilot) Andréa showed up! Apparently she had called to warn us but we were clueless - I wanted to hang out with that little girl but I had company to entertain. Turns out it may have been smarter to just have left things be and Myron in Toronto. Now I must leave my fun housemates and go in for my last 10 hour shift out at CLT. On Monday I have an interview for Pier One! Really hoping I will be able to balance three part time jobs, but I fear I may not be able to do the sign language course. Only time will tell.