Wednesday, September 17, 2003

My lack of sleep last week left my body ripe for the infection of another sickness. Luckily I am nowhere near as bad as fake-mono. I think fake-mono made me tougher and better able to handle these small sicknesses. I just really like to milk sympathy out of other people, that is my evil trait I think. Anyone know of any other way I am evil?
I am having a tough time getting settled into my courses. The one I am enjoying the most is definately sign language, too bad I don't get a credit for it. There are so many fun people in the course and I can tell Doreen really likes us. I think I have figured out most of the other peoples names but the one girl insists on spelling her name Bowie. That can't be right. We also have Slexia. What a good name to mess up, luckily Chumpee Christine corrected her.
I am very glad that Crapnadian Idol is over, along with For Love or Money, and next week we part ways with Big Brother. My TV schedule is clearing right up. It'll just be about Alias, and the typical Thursday night.