So for the weekend, we played house. Andréa did the cooking and cleaning. I did the house sprucing up (ie painting), and Chris was handyman (setting the BBQ, and stereo up). Yesterday we enjoyed steaks and pototoes (sp?) cooked over the BBQ and some delicious wine on the porch. After dinner I returned to my labour of love, Princess Spanish Rosa's Bathroom Fiesta. Day One was painting the walls a nice bright white (found under the bathroom sink) and I learnt that old random paint fumes and wine are an intresting combination. Later in the evening, Dre went out to Elements and Mikey came over to drink some wine and chill out, but Dre quickly came back home, having not had a good time out. So we sat around drinking it up till wee hours in the morning. I returned to painting today and did a second coat on the walls and the first coat of the ceiling and the trim (both which will be a dark red/pink color). I go quickly from being super ambitious about it to being totally anti-Spanish Rosa. Can't wait to waiter tomorrow at GZ and go for an interview at Pier One.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home