Saturday, September 20, 2003

Something I learnt about Miss America, blondes are way out and brunettes are way in. Now I can sleep better at nights. As I watched the show that is Miss America, I thought to myself that despite the enjoyment derived from it, it's really quite silly. The interesting thing is how many people take beauty pagenants, or Scholarship Programs, very seriously.
Working tomorrow at Pier 1 at 7am. OUCH. No busses even run that early. I am enjoying working there, mainly because the other employees are fun for the most part. I'm getting just engough hours there to balance with my other jobs and school. My only problem is I am not using time alotted to schoolwork to actually do schoolwork, I usually end up hanging out with the housemates. This week my goal is to get back into my super-organized self and catch up on 2 weeks worth of readings. Perhaps i'll finally buy my last book as well.