Well I have almost recovered from last night out at Bomber. Having to work at Peir 1 for 8:30 was rough times. But after working all day and now working in V2, I haven't had the chance to talk to people about last night and recount the details. This is always fun and a good way to tie up some loose ends. I did get some of this in with Sharon but I still need more (and not engough of the kids there are bloggers too) so I'll use my blog to relay some events.
We began at 2:30 with Andréa, Sharon, Nic and I gettting bouncers to carry chairs out onto the patio for us and us thinking we should drink a glass of water between our beers (that of course didn't happen). Then we were joined by Sex Columist Michelle and some of my former residents out at CLT. Then slowly people began to show up and our table grew and grew and grew. I think our table was probably the best one going on. Matt posted a good recall of the basics we all went through. So you either got to chill on the patio or go inside and dance. No running inside quick when they played the good music.
It felt so amazing to be there and not be a don. I did speak to past dons I know but it was different. More so like my friends are back on the inside now and the dons are on the outside whereas when I was donning I think I kind of reversed that, unfortunately.
I did eventually get stuck inside - or rather I gave up as I could tell I needed to be at home. So, I literally stumbled home with Johnny Gap. He decided to throw a frisbee at a skunk and we ended up having to hunt the frisbee down in the bushes. At home we hung out with Housemate Chris for awhile before Nic came home. Nic talked about driving home in his silly state (he earlier had left Bomber to go to Phils) but we told him to lay down and he was soon fast asleep. We too were basically fast asleep. I woke up to see the lights still on and us sleeping on top of the sheets. Didn't even hear Andréa when she came home which is quite surprising. Luckily, all of our keys, my camera and all of us survived the adventure. Now to see what the first night out at Ren throws our way.

<< Home