Wow. A mood has just come over me. One of those very introspective moods. I earlier read Macleans article on the up and coming Under 30 year olds and it just really made me think about what I am doing with my life. I am about to finish school with no real career goals. My only ambition is to be motivated and not waste my life. I know I have the potential to be sucessful at something, but what?
I'm supposed to head out to BC in January for an undetermined length of time (but really like 5-8 months) but I feel kind of gross doing so not knowing what my plans are for when I return home. I've really been thinking long and hard about getting into Res Life management, which I would enjoy, but there isn't really room to grow. Then I have also thought about returning to school for accounting, as that would open doors to many industires. I could get into something I was interested in and move up. But that would be 2 years of schooling plus another 2.5 years of working to get my CA. Although ultimately of course I would love to go on a reality tv show and become a sub-lebrity.

<< Home