Friday, September 19, 2003

Yeah, so I thought drinking would be a wise idea while I am still feeling under the weather. Last night, after work and having not eaten dinner, I came home and drank a rather large glass of wine with Housemate Chris, Andréa, and Melissa. Then while we waited for the girls to return from making a purchase from the neighbours, Chris and I had another drink before the four of us finally trekked out to Jane Bond to meet up with Johnny. My head was already spinning when we arrived yet I went ahead with another 2 drinks. I learnt the Hawksley Workman show tomorrow night is sold out. :( It's ok as I think Miss America is on anyhow.
I was a little bit skeptical before watching the new Survivor but it was definately enjoyable. How can you not totally be rooting for the Drake tribe - the one with the spanish chiquita. They work together so well and share each others fashionable clothes. I did enjoy Morgan boys showing all though. Now Jeff Probst has said 2 things happen on this Survivor season that have never happened before and they were good things. It can't be getting naked in a challenge (as Heidi and Jenna did this in the amazon) so it very well could be someone quitting next week. My other hopeful is that the merge occurs after one tribe loses all 6 challenges.
Looking forward to this evening, I have the house to myself to just kick back and relax. With this weather, it'll be even more enjoyable.