Apparently my grandparents are hip to the jive (as am I when I use such lingo). I learnt over the weekend that not only did they watch Canadian Idol every week, they also voted each week, and made sure to buy Ryan Malcolms first single. I should mention they are from Kingston so that is why they probably followed it so intently. They lovingly (at least I think it's lovingly and nothing to do with their age) refer to Ryan as just "Malcolm." They were quite surprised to learn that neither my sister nor I was interested in keeping their copy of Malcom's CD when they offered it to us. I fear instead we will get his full album for Christmas.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home