On the drive home from Uxbridge, my parents and I stopped to see "Kill Bill (Vol 1)". It's always interesting to go and see a main stream movie with your parents, nonetheless we all enjoyed ourselves. My favourite aspect of the movie was how it felt like a video game, going around and killing the little bad guys before you get to fight the boss. I espically like how Tarantino cuts his movies, the cut-up storyline really spices it up. The storyline is pretty straight forward, so it's great to mix it up a little with the editing. I was only slighly disappointed in that most of the fight time was between Uma and the smaller roles, I would have much rather seen longer fight scenes with the main actors. Like, really, did she have to fight SOOOO many Asian thugs?
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home