Why must straight boys send such mixed signals? I will admit it's great that straight guys are showing more comfortability with their sexuality and have no problems dressing or acting somewhat stereotypically gay. It helps to make the world more accepting. The bad thing is that us gay guys lose our radar capabilities, and for those of us who had problems detecting bleeps it makes things even more challenging.
Andréa and I headed to BBGG night at Grad House to support Housemate Chris. After we drank flask alochol upstairs while playing trivial pursuit, we headed to the Bomber to join a good proportion of North A kids. I dont know what it is but it's such a throw back and enjoyable feeling to first year. Have yet to determine if it's due to that I am not donning and not being crybaby Adam anymore or perhaps because alot of North A kids are back on campus. Meh, no difference. We are definately still missing a tall prescense that cannot be replaced.

<< Home