Sunday, November 16, 2003

Adventures in drunkness yesterday. The surprise party for my mom turned out well. I got to see some family friends who I haven't seen in like 9 years. It's weird talking to people who you used to view as such authority figures, mainly because you are the same height as them. After we put in some face time, my sister drove me off to the train. This train ride was definately the most interesting commuting expierence I have ever had. The only people on the train were in their early 20's and everyone was drinking on the train. That was a relief, as it's always good to slum it with others.
So upon arriving in Toronto, I was at a good non-sober level. Headed to David's with Japan Chris, Cahterine had to stay at home and take care of her sister. We found our way to Buddies and found some decent eye candy. Some creepy guy tried to make out with the back of my neck. Apparently my cutie pick for the night is from Kitchener or Cambridge and I somehow forget who told me that. But really in the end I was craving some Mono.
Once back at home and sleeping quite soundly on David's L couch we were awoken by his roomate at 5am who had brought home several young men and they had a dance party in his room until 7ish - music blasting the whole time. Random and so weird but a good way to cap the night off. I will have to visit again. Thanks to David, Joel, Ryan, and Chris! Wahoot!