Are our faculty representatives that make up the FEDS student government supposed to vote for things based on what their "consitituents" want? Or do they vote based on what they think is best for the FEDS? I ask because I recently emailed the Arts councillors to express how I felt about the upcoming vote on what to do with Ground Zero. I got 3 responses so far from the 6 emails. All three of them basically said thank you for expressing what you think - this is what I think. I would have been more much relieved if they said something about how they're feeling out student opinion to help make their decision. What's the point in us electing them if they're not going to take our opinions into their consideration?
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home