How stupid can I be? Today was my first day of work doing marketing and communications for UW residences. So they needed to configure my computer and I had already set my password. I used the same password as Quest and my legititimate email accounts, as well as any other "REAL" thing that needs a password. I have crappy fake-o passwords for things that I know aren't secure about keeping my password protected. Anyhow, when they were configuring my computer they kept asking me to enter my password. We all were frustrated with this and so when they asked me if I could just write down my password for them, I said "sure." Of course that meant I would later change all my other passwords. The problem being is it's hard to write down your password when you're only used to typing it in. So I got the first 5 chracters down (you know Quest, you need combo of letters, upper caps, and small caps) but then I blanked on the remaining characters. So I tried to type it but my mind froze! And now for the life of me I cannot type it in or recall it! ARHGH to the 1000th. I am going on hour 5 of being a complete idiot now.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home