WOW. After playing some Dutch Blitz with the roommates and Mikey and Mel, we then watched the video from Century CLub party. What a messy night. We also managed to videotape some moments that Andréa and I forgot about (be it conciously or unconciously). Apparently we came up with a great idea for us to both have fresh breath before going to the bar. We aptly named it Double Fresh. The idea that we described to the video camera was that after I was done with my Listerine, I would pass it to Andréa via our mouths (cause how else would we pass it). So we were in hysterics watching us come up with this idea, but then we sat there in a state of shock, wondering "did we actually go through with this?" We definately thought no way in hell would we have done this. But then, we watched in horror as I began rinsing my mouth and Andéa says to the camera "wait...wait for it." She then gets up and I proceed to give her my used Listerine. I was so close to peeing my pants while watching this. I think it was most shocking because a) we both TOTALLY forgot about it and b) we were both so calm and cool about it on camera like it was something we did on a regular basis.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home