Oh - the house is back together again. Sharon and I both returned on Friday to find the house super-cleaned by Chris. And it certainly was a full house that night, even without Andréa. Sharon had Perry up, I had my reunion with Johnny, and Chris's sister was in town. I introduced "Mystrey of the Abbey" to Sharon, Perry and Johnny and I think I got all but Johnny hooked.
Andréa returned this morning with the ugly ass curtains I made her sew. She also brought me more reading material for in between book club books. I am still working on "The Dive from Clausens Pier" and enjoying it. I used to try and defend the main character in my head but she has gone and done something that just makes me want to despise her. Grrrrrr.
This evening, Andréa and I biked (before the snow) to The Princess to see "The Barbarian Invasions" which we both enjoyed and found ourself with a few tears. Tuesday night I have plans to check out the late show of Meg Ryan's "In the Cut" if anyone is interested.

<< Home