Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Yeah to the last first Bomber Wednesday we'll be celebrating. Good times tonight, even though I am home by midnight, we were there and drinking by 4pm. Sharon came home first and now I am home but Andréa is still partying the night away. I do wish I could have been more of a trooper and laster longer but it was beer I was drinking and the music sucked. Luckily our crew snagged plenty of chairs and almsot engough tables to go with the chairs. Kristy revealed to everyone our past indisgressions, now nether of us stand a chance of picking up again.
Oh - and kudos to Matt and Benny for some stage dancing fun during Crazy in Love and Dirrrrrty. I would also like to apologize to Andréa for following her cutie around hoping he wasn't the same cutie she was checking out. She has better odds with him anyhow I think.