Yesterday we rented 3 movies to help make it through the snow day. The first was White Oleandar, which Andréa and I really liked. It really hammered home the idea of how selfless you have to be to be a parent, well I suppose some would argue a good parent but I think to be a parent in general. The second movie on the slate was Monsters, INC. Cute movie, wished I had seen it before Nemo and I might have liked it better than I did. I was very distracted by the voices, knowing it was Billy Crystal and John Goodman. The final movie was Once Upon a Time in Mexico. We need someone to explain this movie to us. Is it a sequel? What's with the dead Selma Hayek flashbacks? I was so confused by the whole movie I almost question if I feel asleep during it and missed a critical element.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home