Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Saw 11'09"01 at the Princess last night. I went by myself for the second time, however this time around there was only about 12 people in the theatre (11 male, 1 female) and 5 of us were there alone!
The movie itself - not at all what I was expecting to see, and I have to say of the 11 "little movies" I only enjoyed 2 or 3. Not a good ratio. I feel asleep during one, so maybe I would have enjoyed it if I actually saw it.
It didn't help that the final movie, from Japan, was about a man who thought he was a snake as a result of fighting in some Japanesse Holy War - only to end with a real snake telling the man "there is no such thing as a Holy War." Umm, yeah. Oh, how I love symbolic meaning.