Sunday, March 21, 2004

Great Sunday! After spending the morning with Johnny, I biked home under the glorious sun. Then Ali called me and invited me to head to Old Navy with her, where I ran into Joel for brief chat. Ali then "dragged" me into La Vie en Rose or whatever that underwear store is. Good news for me - 50% off most of the men's undies! I was intrigued by the "push-up thong for men" but opted to not open the package - as I was slightly intimidated. Heading back into Waterloo, we stopped by East Sides in hopes Johnny could serve us food but he was long since cut. Following food, we headed to Chapters and I bought my "Europe journal." I also scoped out potential book club books - yes, book club will continue in the summer for at least 2 months! Once home, I got to watch the penultimate episode of Sex and the City as well as the cutesy farewell episode. I don't fare well with the end of TV shows, good thing I don't watch too much anymore. Some laundry and room tidying was also accomplished!