What is a boy to do? My contract at work is not going to be extended to the end of June like I had hoped. I totally understand, they need to get someone on a more permanent basis (a full-year contract) and having me stay for 2 months would totally mess it up. Luckily my savings will be where they need to be for moving to England in September. I just want to have some money for the summer to be able to enjoy it. It looks like no Cancun for me. Other problem being I am semi-subletted a room for those 2 months - and really though, where is the best place for me to find some money? Working here in Waterloo or home in Uxbridge? Hmpf.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home