Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I've been at work since about 7:15am this morning. Justin, Chris, and I headed to CIF to workout but they have NEW hours for exam time. Instead of opening at 7am, it's now 8am. So I opted to just go to work early - which is exciting because then I get to leave early!
Maybe I will go for a swim tonight. I went last night and sucked, I was thrown off by having to swim in the fast lane. Like really, there were people in the medium lane that would have been too slow for the rec lane had they even chosen the most appropiate lane to swim in. It's not that I had to keep a fast pace in the fast lane as it was just Justin and I but I just couldn't make myself go slower. On our way into the change rooms last night, our swim instructor Britt saw us, which felt good for some unknown reason.