Last night was messy. We had a few Puke-ahotanos', not me though! I enjoyed the idea of golf pub-crawl but it was hard to get to enjoy your drinks. We really ended up just encouraging each other to drink unresponsibly (i.e. rooting for holes in ones on a pint, and doing that multiple times in a row) We ended up at the Spur were we certainly danced up a storm. A few times today I think back to us dancing and I just have to shake my head. Grand kudos to Ming for singing Britney's "Hit Me Baby One More Time."
Both last night and the night before, I subjected Johnny to hanging out with many people he had yet to meet and really he was a trooper and impressed them all. Yes I have been dating him for 8 months now! I think I should start raving about him more on here now that I know my friends all approve.

<< Home