Monday, April 19, 2004

Ohh--ahhh- new colours. New format is in the works too. No more internet at home, only at work. Luckily I managed to install MSN at work today so at least I can go online during my lunch hours.
By the end of next weekend, Chris and I will have moved 6 doors done, and Krista and Noami will be moving in by then too. It should be a fun house. I am a tad worried about my room though, I am in the basement and it is tiny. Probably the smallest room I have ever had (including residence). Looking forward to it though.
The weekend was a blast - double appearance at Bomber on Friday and Saturday. Great night Saturday, thank goodness for the good weather and prime patio stakeout. We also did book club, and have decided it will continue on for the summer. May's book is "All Famalies are Psychotic" by Douglas Coupland. The meeting will happen around the last week in May, so get reading if you're interested.