Only a few days left before Johnny moves home for the summer. Although he'll only be 45 minutes away, it's a different ballgame. I can't really complain though because I am running off to England in September.
I find the road our relationship took to be interesting. We dated (like went on dates) for a month last summer, then I got my mono-like sickness and moved home to Uxbridge and never bothered to call him (me using my avoiding relationship technique) but then we hooked back up in September. I kind of entered in the relationship very casually because I orginally had no idea what I'd be doing in January, and then no idea what I'd be doing come May and I just didn’t want a relationship on top of that. As time went on, things were just really good and I've obviously become so much more attached to the guy.
He surprises me with just the right words when I need just those words. For example, I was slightly upset today because I won't get to see much of him before he leaves as his calendar is pretty full, but then he said something that just made me feel great. I love it when he does things like that - it always surprises me!

<< Home