As if I posted about Canadian Geese yesterday. How boring. I think I ended up blogging about that because I felt the need to blog but was being careful of what to blog about. I've been thinking lately about blogs and the privacy (or lack thereof) that comes along with a blog. I would like to post freely about my professional and personal life and include all the nitty gritty details that make life interesting. However, I refrain from that because really, anyone can stumble upon a blog. I really should just live my life as I want to, and if people happen to find my blog and discover I like looking at Canadian Geese, then so be it.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home