Friday, May 07, 2004

I make no bones about being a cry baby, the stupidest things can make me cry. Usually the right piece of music on a movie or tv show does it, espically if it's the series finale. As I prepared to watch Friends last night, I fully expected to cry at the end - even though I haven't watched it very much lately and really don't care too much about it ending. But instead of crying at Friends, I ended up crying to a freakin' commercial from Bell about how you should call your mother on Mother's Day. Clever people those Bell people, making us use their service like that. The sad part is that I was making fun of the commercial in the first five seconds, and then it turned on me and got it's revenge. It's the commercial where the dad puts an electronic shoe tag on his wife as she prepares to run a race (marathon??) so the kids can track her at home and relay where she is to the dad. I basically was scoffing at the commercial, really, who needs to track their wife in a race?? But then the wife stops running at one point, so he calls the kids and has them give some encoragement to the mom and she starts running again. LOL- I'm beginning to get watery eyes already.