This weekend was a great summer weekend.
On Friday, I made my way over to Janna's to party it up with a small group of people I know through donning and we went to Phils. But after getting fed up with the non-danceable music, we headed to Ren. 2 guys and 2 girls - perfect combo for box dance-off competitions. We drank it up and then danced it up. Had some fun smiling flirtation with a guy I suspected was young. Note, Johnny was not there so I felt the need to flirt.
Satruday, I headed into work for a residence open house day. Luckily, Shandy (who was out with me the night before) was also at work and could share my pain and the humbling factor that is the Phil's stamp on your hand. I almost had given up on going to Ren for Tri-Pride but at the last moment, Justin called and we were off. Different kind of fun from Friday night. Super crazy busy. Night ended with me crashing at Justin's on his couch, along with my smiling youngster from Friday night and his friend. By morning, I hadn't slept a wink - it was hard to sleep sharing a couch with someone who wasn't my boyfriend.
On Sunday when I finally made it home to my place, there was a message from Johnny saying he got the day off work and wanted me to come to his hometown. So I had a quick shower, a 10-minute nap and then off I was, heading to see Johnny's hometown and to meet his parents. Cute small town, friendly parents, terrific BBQ, and one sleepy Adam summarizes that trip. I think meeting the parents went ok, I was a little quiter then I normally am.
Made it back to Waterloo this evening and now apparently I am headed out for drinks with Johnny and his friends before he returns home tomorrow morning as I head to the office and see what I missed today.

<< Home