Saturday, July 24, 2004

On Tuesday night, I travelled to St Marys to spend some time with Johnny. I finally got to visit the Creamery with him where we enjoyed some beer and wings. St. Marys is a great small town, it just has that small town feeling that Uxbridge misses.
We also made a trip to the quarry for swimming! I could spend my summer doing this. For Wednesday evening, we ventured to London for shopping, dinner, and a movie. I always spend too much money when I go shopping with Johnny. Dinner was enjoyed at Jack Astors, where we were stalked by a waiter. Seriously, he kept looking at us and smiling and actually came over to our table to find out if our waitress was taking good care of us. He also made a point of pointing us out to another waiter. When Johnny made a trip to the bathroom, he pounced on me within 3 seconds. He came over and said "A couple of us were wondering if you two are...together?" I replied yes and he seemed disappointed, so one can only assume why he was inquiring. Five minutes later, he left the restaurant never to be see again. We half expected him to show up at our movie (as our waitress was privy to this info) but no random waiter was seen while we watched Fahrenheit 9/11. Some notes about this movie: I wish I knew more about what was happening in the states and knew who more of the key players were. We saw this movie at a Silvercity, and apparently they have reduced their prices to $10 (all the time, all ages). Has anyone else visiting a Silvercity experience a price cut too? Galaxy is still $13.