What a terrific dinner. Went to the farm of Bud Walker with the res. life team, where we dined out in his backyard. It was very enjoyable, good food as always. There was also good-bye chats for Victoria and I. Pam said some nice words about me and I was quite flattered. I am really going to miss working with her. I was presented with a nice UW clock piece for my desk, but alas I will leave it in Canada and wait until I have an office on my own soil before pulling it out and looking all offical - along with my UW degree framed. I feel grown up. But now I am going to Phils to digress one last time.
Dreaming of Hawaii
The day to day happenings of a boy who wants to live in a simple shack on the beaches of Hawaii but is currently stranded in the urban sprawl of Mississauga.

<< Home