Monday, October 18, 2004

I sucessfully avoided getting sick (knock on wood). I felt the onset of a sore throat beginning yesterday and thought for sure when I woke up this morning it would be a full blown throat infection. So before going to bed, I broke my rule of not eating past 11, and ate 2 oranages (yes I have branched out once again in my ability to eat new foods). I also got a whole 10 hours of sleep and drank about 2 litres of water throughout the night.
So today I am feeling slightly better and if I can get alot of sleep again tonight I should be safe...which is great because the plan is to go to Brighton tomorrow with Jenn for 2 days. We'll also hopefully meeting up with Ben. I am very much looking forward to a night away from the castle and the students. We're hoping as well to get a feel for the gay-friendly clubs, as we plan to eventually take the students on a queer clubbing trip.