A while back I was dragged into La Vie En Rose, a women's lingerie store. Luckily for me there was a small men's section to scope out. I bought a pair of boxer briefs for a mere $2.99 (marked down from $15) - how could I go wrong? I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and tried them on, as they instantly became my new favourite pair of underwear.
Following this incident, I have been a huge supporter of this store for men and quite often suggest checking it out (because so many people ask me for good underwear references). Anyhow, on a future visit to the store I bought an additional 3 pairs for a total of about $10. The original prices had all been above $10 each. I got home, and loved 2 pairs but the other pair was only ok.
While putting on one of my newer pairs today, I notice the label seems a bit off as there appears to be writing underneath a band of ribbon. I investigate and realize they are underwear from the Gap but they've taken a band of fabric and attached it to the waist to cover this up! As if! They are selling old Gap underwear and trying to pass it off as their own. I felt cheated. I went back and checked my other pairs and discovered they are NOT Gap hand-me-downs but actually have La Vie En Rose labels. Buyer beware - but really I can't complain as they were so cheap.

<< Home